Posted 18 Apr 2021
Should be on the shelves by 20 April
Posted 31 Mar 2021
Bear with us as we work to improve our website menus. Things may look a bit odd now and then as we work with a new software package.
Posted 19 Mar 2021The Kraton and Outcast 8s are now coming with an updated motor which we sell with the fan and heatsink.. The Spektrum SPMXSM1205 has an 8mm shaft and of course requires a 8mm pinion. The pinon that comes with the kit is 23 tooth.
Posted 18 Mar 2021
Posted 13 Mar 2021
Ever get confused about Traxxas radios? We do, so we made up a chart. Maybe you could use it as well.
Now here it gets confusing... this image won't download properly from here but we put a copy with the 1/10 Maxx radio that you can work with. Save the .webp image and print it with Microsoft Paint.
Posted 11 Mar 2021
The New Arrma Kraton 8s EXB
Just a few thoughts on the new 8s Roller. We were looking for some new, stronger parts and were a little disappointed. There are a number of new bits like the Black body, heavier duty aluminum chassis, improved front bumper, aluminum brace mount and more aggressive tires, but overall the tweaks are minor from the regular 8s kit. The wheel bearings and those in the steering assembly are 2RS (2 sided rubber seal). The shocks have had minor changes (thicker shafts) and come filled with heavier oil. There are also be a few little extras included like a second motor plate, alternate servo mount and a different spur gear.
Hope to have the EXB listed shortly... some kits are due this week.
Posted 5 Mar 2021
Nitro Rustler and T-Maxx 3.3 should be on the shelves
by Monday the 8th of March.
Posted 4 Mar 2021
Posted 1 Mar 2021
Posted 28 Feb 2021
JRC Notification System
We have had a number of months of experience with this system and are pleased with the results. It has given us some insight into some system problems that we have, it has pointed out the level of demand for certain products, and it has reduced e-mail traffic as it helps many people who want to know when certain parts are coming. Please keep hitting that button to let us know what you want.
One issue that we have found is that people are asking to notified about parts for cars that are discontinued. A search of our website was turning up unused listings for these obsolete models and so a notification was requested. The problem is that if we cannot get a particular model we will never have those parts to offer. Our business model is solely parting-out currently available models. If a model does not show in the website menu it is not available. We have deleted that type of request and are removing old listing from our database to avoid that problem in the future.
Posted 18 Feb 2021
Status of JRC Product Lines
- this is our hottest line currently and is generally in good supply
- we handle all of their top-end models but none of the lower-end
Mega or Voltage kits
- Arrma made good use of the slow time in 2020, upgrading most of
their 6s cars/trucks
- their 4s line is not available at this time but we hope to restock it shortly
- the Mojave 6s V2 is to be listed very soon.
- all of the Axial vehicles that we carried have been discontinued
except for the Gravedigger.
- the Axial product line will be reviewed once the Arrma and Traxxas
activity has slowed a bit
- known as Hot Bodies while under the HPI wing, they now go by
the name HB Racing
- JRC has listed two recently released vehicles that are closely related;
the D819RS (gas) and the E819RS (electric)
- we currently handle the Hyper SS buggy and the Hyper Truggy.
- additional models will be added but with so many models in the product line,
it is hard to determine which ones to stock
- we are experiencing significant problems with the supply of HPI kits
- at the present time there are only 3 kits that we are able to get reliably
- quite a number of their products have been discontinued and it seems
North American distributors are unable to restock at this time
- there have been changes in the Kyosho product line that Jennys has not
been able to keep up with
- only the MP10, in gas and electric models, will be stocked in the short term
- at present JRC is only handling two Mugen cars; the MBX8 World Edition (gas)
and the MBX8 Team Edition (electric). Many of the parts are interchangeable.
- JRC stocks two of the higher-end electric models from Redcat; the Kaiju,
a 6s capable monster truck and the Gen8 Axe Edition crawler .
Both use brushless propulsion systems
- the latest manufacturer to be added to our line
- we handle three off-road electric models and expect to add a fourth in the future
- each of these models are 6s and brushless
- we normally sell parts for 32 Traxxas cars/trucks, and 2 boats but supply
has been an issue lately
- Traxxas seems to have had a few problems with production slowdowns at
their suppliers due to Covid.
- a good number of kits are expected back in stock in March and April.
- some kits have been discontinued and we are clearing out the few parts
Posted 14 Jan 2021
Now listed. Changes from the previous model have been highlighted.
Posted 14 Jan 2021
Product UpdatesWe have been very busy revising many listings as manufacturers introduce newly updated products. Arrma has been the busiest introducing numerous new models and we prioritize changes to their line as it is probably our best seller. Changes have been made to the HB Racing buggy listings with the introduction of the RS versions of the 819 Nitro and Electric models. Mugen has updated the MBX8 to the Worlds Edition (nitro) and the Team Edition (electric). We will shortly have the Kyosho MP10e (electric) listed and hope they can get other popular models back in the supply chain. We have added selections from the Corally and Redcat product lines and hope to add more choices. Traxxas supply has been down but we are seeing a bit of a resurgence recently.
Posted 2 Apr 2019
We now have the D819 parts in stock. (there may be a slight delay before they show on the website as our inventory control software syncs with eBay)
New Features include;
- 1 piece engine mount
- Narrow hex hubs
- 1 piece sway bar links
- Heavy duty spur gear
- JConcepts Silencer S15 clear body
- Front & rear diff pinion
- Center outdrive system
- Revised graphite rear hub carrier plates
- Engine mount cams
- Revised B Mount suspension geometry
Posted: 11 Jan 2019
Posted: 27 Jan 2018
The HPI Venture is now in stock
as is the Hot Bodies D817 V2
Posted: 8 May 2017
We now have parts for the Arrma Talion listed.
Most parts are interchangeable with the Kraton or the Outcast.
Posted: 7 May 2017
We now have parts for the Arrma Fazon listed.
Most parts are interchangeable with the Nero.
Posted: 3 Mar 2017
Listed parts for the Savage XL Flux here this morning.
Some parts sold out quickly but we will have more available later today.
Posted: 28 Feb 2017
HPI has started to release their new Savage XL Flux and we have been able to get our hands on a few. We are still building our parts listings but should have them ready very soon.
The Savage XL FLUX combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary Savage HPI monster truck package! The colossally powerful FLUX 2200KV motor is ready for all the power you can run through it, and the FLUX 6S-capable electronic speed controller is fully capable of up to 22.2 volts of power to let you pull off giant stunts and jaw-dropping speed. The Savage XL FLUX is packed with options and ready to rock right out of the box!
Posted: 24 Feb 2017
The NEW X-Maxx is Now in Stock
The new X-Maxx (Traxxas product #74086-4) has had a number of upgraded parts incorporated that are also sold by Traxxas as the Power-UP 8S Upgrade Kit. The list below shows where we now sell the upgraded parts that they sell as the upgrade kit;
- VXL-8s Electronic Speed Control (TRA3496) (sold by itself)
- Motor Cooling Fan Assembly (TRA3474) (sold by itself)
- Cush Drive Assembly (sold in our Spur Gear & Slipper Clutch set )
- Torque-Biasing Center Drive (sold in our Spur Gear & Slipper Clutch set )
- Metal Driveshaft Assembly (4) (sold as part of the assembled fr/r r drive shafts)
- Stub Axle (4) (sold as part of the assembled fr/rr drive shafts)
- Upper and Lower Rear Bulkhead (included in our plastic parts set)
- Wheelie Bar (TRA7776) (sold by itself)
- Transmission Input Gear
- Drive Cup (4) - Sold with the front/rear diff
- 18-T Pinion Gear (not available w/X-Maxx, see E-Revo)
- 15-T Pinion Gear (sold by itself)
- Differential Ring Gear (2) (sold as part of the upgraded front or rear diff)
- Front Differential Pinion Gear (sold in our Spur Gear & Slipper Clutch set )
- Rear Differential Pinion Gear (sold in our Spur Gear & Slipper Clutch set )